The Virtual Design Coordinator is primarily responsible for completing specific activities in support of a defined virtual design team. This includes reviewing documentation submitted by Designers and Service Providers and generating product and service quotes that are subsequently tendered remotely. This role is held accountable to specific performance standards. The Virtual Design Coordinator collaborates directly with Designers, Service Providers, Store Associates and Customers in order to complete work in a timely and accurate manner. To be successful, the Virtual Design Coordinator must have foundational knowledge of Phone and Computer Systems, including PowerPoint and 2020 Design knowledge, and common Customer Service practices. In addition, the individual in this role uses various systems to complete work and as such must be able to learn and utilize new systems and tools with training.
- Works within system-based work queue to identify activities ready for review. For specific quote requests, reviews project details and measurements submitted by the customer or Service Provider (i.e., installer) and validates whether everything needed has been provided.
- Approves or rejects the information submitted by the Service Provider and follows up as needed to obtain required information.
- Uses information submitted from the customer and Service Provider to create an initial quote (in the installed sales selling tool) that is subsequently submitted for final processing and delivery to customer.
- Works in various internal selling and project management systems to obtain and verify information related to service requests and to communicate with others involved in the quoting process.
- Sends, receives and responds to questions from IST, Stores and Service Providers related to quote details and escalates issues/questions when appropriate; communicates with others via phone, email and other communication applications.
- When available, adds product and/or promotional information to a quote as well as any additional labor items and associated charges needed to complete the quote not already included.
- Completes quote re figures as needed (e.g., when a customer changes mind on something that affects the scope or cost of a project); includes re figuring quotes based on existing measurements or changing quotes based on new measurements or increased project scope.
- Organizes work processes to ensure the most efficient work flow while collaborating with others (i.e., Designers, Service Providers, Stores, peers).
- Provides peers and leadership team with relevant and timely information when needed to support their decisions and work activities.
- Provides relevant feedback to Supervisor regarding what is working well and not working with the Virtual Design sales model.
- Draws from experience supporting the program to offer ways to improve the customer experience with the Virtual Design sales model.
- Provides feedback to Supervisor regarding the process of Stores qualifying customers to help determine gaps in the process.
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers in their homes through virtual/remote appointments to deliver home improvement project solutions.
Required Qualifications:• High school diploma or GED
• Up to 1 year experience in a call center, office administrative, high volume retail, service support, or similar work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience in remodeling or construction industry, Lowe’s store experience, Experience using MS Dynamics or similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY