A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We are looking to add energetic employees who have a passion for customer service. We are searching for someone who is friendly, empathetic, and patient in resolving customer issues. In this role you can expect to be challenged and learn every day as you dig in and solve problems with customers by listening deeply and actively teaching and helping business owners succeed in a fast-paced world.
• Answering phone calls and assisting customers with troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with service, authorization, and credit card processing through a gateway environment.
• Communicating applicable policies, procedures, and practices to customers. Requesting exceptions to policies and procedures on behalf of customer as appropriate, within established limits.
• Adhering to a daily schedule.
This role will be remote, and training will be remote. The working hours are below, and the candidate will be required to work in EASTERN Time Zone.
Working Hours Monday – Friday 12:30pm-9pmEastern
Training Hours Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6pmEastern.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One year of customer service experience
• Experience with Microsoft Windows and basic knowledge on how networks work
• Basic knowledge of products, services, problem resolution practices and procedures, applicable regulations, systems, and procedures
• Previous experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good problem-solving and the ability to handle difficult customer calls
• Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems
• Proficient keyboard and computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $20.00 – $23.65 – $26.02
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.