We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is ‘SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS’. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It’s all part of Goodyear’s Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Team Lead, you will be providing service assistance to the commercial trucking industry. You will be helping Truckers who need road side assistance to get back up and running as quickly as possible. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Provide and execute real time monitoring based on available tire intelligence data
– Interpretation and definition of individual necessary actions based on available data and prescriptive decision templates
– Accountability to make real time decisions to effectively manage tire life
– Setup and continuously update of internal tire management systems with new information (e.g. customer on-boarding, update of situation)
– Follow-up on inquires towards tire service provider and ensure service level agreement
– Successfully driving the defined process including handling of possible disputes, prioritizing queries and ensuring timely back-office support
– Coordination of vehicle availability with customer for service execution
– Service activation and coordination of tire service provider
– Health check of technology/hardware in use
– Remote troubleshooting and follow-up on requests to repair defective technology/hardware
– System specialist of IT front-end/back-end applications and ability to train new users, conduct testing and support new system developments
– Lead team of Monitoring Agents as the program grows (future)
- At least 1 year in customer service.
- Experience working in a team and fast-paced environment.
- Preferably experienced in remote customer issue resolution and service coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good at problem-solving.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.