The main purpose of this casual/seasonal role is to use thoughtful and creative candidate sourcing best practices to successfully execute the strategic vision of CTY’s talent acquisition function. CTY hires more than 1600 seasonal and other-part-time staff each year. This position will support the casual/seasonal staff recruitment needs of CTY’s summer, online and international programs as well as other CTY business units, as needed. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and ability to execute direct and indirect recruitment methods.
NOTE: There are multiple positions available
This position is not benefits eligible
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform high-volume candidate sourcing using Boolean searches, online job boards, social networking, cold-calling, email sourcing and programmatic advertising in order to engage passive candidates and establish a robust talent pipeline etc.
- Engage and build strong partnerships with educator associations, colleges/universities, CBOs, workforce development groups and other like organizations to develop fertile, high-volume talent pipelines for current and future recruitment initiatives.
- Utilize internal applicant tracking system (SuccessFactors) to initiate recruitment marketing campaigns, manage active job requisitions, create talent pools, evaluate and recommend qualified candidates.
- Maintain sourcing activity reporting tools for CTY HR team, hiring managers and leaders to ensure adherence to established targets, metrics and goals.
- Participate in weekly recruitment meetings with CTY hiring managers to serve as a recruitment consult regarding hiring needs as well as to provide updates and feedback on sourcing activities.
- Work closely with Sourcing Consultant to effectively prioritize sourcing tasks, review performance metrics, receive coaching, and ensure sourcing methodologies with hiring profiles and ultimately meet hiring needs.
- Remain abreast of new recruitment best practices and technology that can be advantageous to CTY’s candidate sourcing efforts.
- Ensure daily activities meet all of the standards and practices required by Johns Hopkins University and CTY in addition to federal employment laws and regulations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or other related field from a regionally accredited college or university.
- One year of related recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Additional education may substitute for required experience and additional related experience may substitute for required education, to the extent permitted by the JHU Equivalency Formula.
- Two years or more experience in a high-performance recruiting/sourcing team environment, where targeted candidate sourcing metrics were in place.
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prior experience sourcing candidates from multiple markets for academic and academic support roles such as Adjunct Faculty, K-12 Educators, Teaching Assistants, Residential Assistants or roles in Allied Health strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service skills with both client and customers. Flexibility in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
- Familiar with employment law related to pre-employment screening, OFCCP and other regulations that impact the sourcing and hiring process.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and work appropriately with highly sensitive information.
Technical Qualifications/Specialized Certification:
- Experience with applicant tracking systems. Prior SuccessFactors, TALEO, iCIMS and or Salesforce experience a plus.
- Able to work in a digital environment requiring strong technical skills (MS SharePoint, Box, Formstack, Zoom Meeting, Skype, MS Teams, MS Project, Excel & PowerPoint etc.)