ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
With the world’s resources and our own personal reserves being spent, we believe that something as simple as buying a beautiful reusable bottle or bowl can make a difference.
This sustainable product is created to give you more ways to use less. All designed to keep the things you love hotter or colder for longer.
Every product purchased counts towards displacing millions of plastic bottles and also helps us pledge millions of dollars to organizations that help communities around the world. We hope to be a spark for change — the inspiration to live a little more sustainably in an unsustainable world.
Hours: 6 am to 4 pm PST, Monday through Friday, no weekends!
Commitment: 20 hours per week, 90 days
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- Experienced with Zendesk ticket and phone support
- Has a bubbly and upbeat personality
- Empathy and rapport building skills
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written
- Quiet office space free of background noise to answer phones
- Must commit to a minimum of 3 months on the project
- Able to work 20 hours per week