- Supports the RPM Program by making outreach calls and enrolling eligible members. Responsible for ordering, tracking, and assisting with equipment set up.
- Responsible for monitoring Pathway tasks for requests for Virtual Visit Tablets and/or referrals for the RPM Program.
- Make outreach calls to RPM eligible members. Able to fully explain program and benefits of participating in program.
- Enroll eligible members into the RPM Program using Vivify platform.
- Order RPM and Virtual Visit Tablet equipment. Track shipment of equipment, then assist member with set up after equipment has been delivered.
- Correctly assign OAH Clinicians and RPM RNs to the enrolled members in Vivify.
- Monitors Vivify Logistics Alerts and follows up, as needed.
- Outreach calls to members that have “lost” equipment.
- Communicate with OAH Clinicians and RPM RNs.
- Document all member interactions in appropriate systems; Vivify/Pathway
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence), Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, and sort spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management), Microsoft PowerPoint (ability to create and edit slides)
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- 3+ years previous experience in healthcare customer service
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Experience working with geriatric population helpful
- 25-30 WPM
- Telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Works independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate an understanding of OAH Model of Care
- Work effectively in a changing environment
- Strong computer and phone skills