Are you looking for a seasonal position? Check out this position at Modsy!!!!
Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
Job Overview: This role entails processing merchandise orders with few to no errors and providing friendly and professional order-related customer success support around the Black Friday/Cyber Monday holiday weekend.
The Seasonal Order Management Contractor will report to the Order Management Supervisor and Merchandise Operations Manager.
Length of Contract: Monday, November 16th, 2020 – Tuesday, December 1st, 2020
Responsibilities and Duties
- Calculating final charge
- Purchasing inventory from retailers and manufacturers
- Sending purchase orders
- Sending final confirmation and receipt to customer
- Contacting customers regarding approvals needed on their orders
- Document order details in order tracking system
- Contributing to keeping the order processing turnaround time to 24 hours or less
- Answering questions regarding orders
- Reassigning Zendesk tickets to the appropriate queues
- Maintaining a 24-hour turnaround time for assigned Zendesk tickets
- Data Entry as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Customer service skills are required, ideally in retail.
- Zendesk and Slack experience are preferred.
- You must have your own computer and a stable internet connection.
- The ideal candidate is proficient in Google Suite, detail oriented, and has prior experience in purchasing and data entry.