Orkin is looking for season inbound sales. If you are interested in this position please check out the requirements and apply below.
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
We have a full-service, fully remote National Customer Contact Center with dedicated inbound sales, web sales, lost lead sales, customer service, and termite billing/claims teams.
Our Seasonal Inbound Sales Representatives are key to supporting our field offices and customers alike. The Pest Management Industry is growing â€“ and is a recession-resistant line of business. Consider this opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and increase your earnings in a financially stable and growing industry.
In this role, you will provide World Class Customer Service and Inbound Phone Sales to our customers.
Orkinâ€™s ABCâ€™s of a successful Seasonal Inbound Sales Representative are:
- Answer questions from prospective customers regarding Orkin services
- Build rapport and handle objections within a conversational call flow
- Close pest control sales via the telephone and schedule the initial service
The Job Scopeâ€¦
- Our seasonal positions support our fieldâ€™s peak season that starts building around February.
- High performance can lead to potential full-time permanent employment, when available – per call volume and need.
- Agentâ€™s core responsibility is to manage the customer relationship to ensure best in class service, while also identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
- The schedules for these shifts may be inclusive of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- You will work remotely from your home office. You will need a high-speed internet connection, and we will provide the computer and other equipment necessary to be successful in this role.
- High performing lead generation strategy â€“ Our systems bring the buyers to you
- Quality Training Programs that equip you with the skills and knowledge to grow professionally
- Great pay and incentives ($14/hour plus escalating commission plan based on performance)
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control is a global residential and business service provider
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and PROFESSIONALISM
- Consecutive years of improved earnings with over 2 million customers
- Financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Orkinâ€™s National Contact Center is a high energy, fun and collaborative work environment with strong management
Are you self-motivated? Do you enjoy helping people? Do you have extraordinary customer service and sales experience? If you possess these qualities, you will fit right in line with our team!
Are you ready to write your ORKIN CAREER STORY?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen and a pre-employment skill set assessment?
Additional context: inside sales, phone sales, cold calling, competitive earnings, customer service specialist, customer service representative, customer service, telemarketing, marketing representative, sales consultant, telesales, sales account manager
RequiredBusiness DevelopmentAdvancedDependabilityAdvancedOral CommunicationAdvancedSchedulingSome KnowledgeMultitaskingIntermediateCustomer FocusAdvancedComputerIntermediate
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking