Check out this position for a Revenue Operations Support Specialist at PandaDoc.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. Happiness doesn’t come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Customer Success Operations Manager and be part of the larger internal consulting team guiding our revenue engine
- Support our growing global Support team in US/EMEA/APAC with best-in-class tools, process, and training so that we never leave a customer hanging
- Become an invaluable resource for Support leadership, performing duties such as assisting with documentation, building out and assessing reporting, and project administration
- Help make delivering support easier and more effective, reducing the administrative burden of the Revenue Operations and Business Operations’ teams
- Maintain data and automated processes within our support platforms (Zendesk/Gainsight) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Support the onboarding of new support agents, ensuring all appropriate tools and access are established and maintained
- Be involved in recommending process improvements and identification of any opportunities for efficiencies within the greater Revenue Operations team
- Assist with the tracking and maintenance of both daily and weekly reporting for Support leadership
- Support Revenue Operations initiatives with thorough documentation and maintenance of our wiki
- Ensure Support team alignment with customer-facing teams like Sales and Customer Success and also work closely with internal Product, Business Operations, Marketing and other functional areas
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Saleforce.com or CRM-driven environment
- Ability to accurately enter and manipulate data, as well as discover data inaccuracies, within Salesforce
- Strong proficiency in business applications (such as Google or Microsoft).
- A passion for software and learning new tools, with the ability to learn new systems quickly through self-paced methods
- Metrics-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages
- The highest attention to detail
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent English (Strong Communication)
It would be awesome if you had:
- Existing familiarity and/or implementation experience with some of our tools: Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk, ChiliPiper, Zapier
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family