Employer: Susan G. Komen for the Cure
This is a temporary part-time role with Komen with limited benefits but will be a remote role!
About Susan G. Komen
- Susan G. Komen brings a 100% virtual working environment!
- We are a force united by a promise to end breast cancer forever.
- For over 30 years, we’ve led the way funding groundbreaking research, community health initiatives and advocacy programs in local communities across the U.S. and in more than 30 countries.
- Susan G. Komen is the ONLY organization that addresses breast cancer on multiple fronts such as research, community health, global outreach and public policy initiatives in order to make the biggest impact against this disease.
- Komen strives to have a culture of passionate, growth-minded professionals who thrive in a team environment, and work collaboratively to inspire greatness in others!
- We take an ongoing approach to ensure open communication from all levels throughout the organization. It’s encouraged to give and receive feedback to ensure to two way accountability with a focus on continual improvement both personally and professionally!
What You’ll Be Doing in the role of Representative, Constituent Relations:
- The Komen Service Center is an entry point for human interaction from the general public for questions and requests for assistance generated by Komen’s constituents (donors, event participants, volunteers, etc.).
- Komen Service Center staff serve on the front lines, engaging with Komen’s constituents directly, and have the opportunity to make a constituent’s experience with Komen a great one.
- The success of Komen as an organization is greatly impacted by the generosity and support of individuals that are passionate about Komen’s mission, and the Komen Service Center provides the perfect avenue to build valuable relationships with members of the community and increase their engagement with Komen.
- Answer constituent phone calls, emails, and support requests with a focus on identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of the constituent experience.
- Act as a point of contact for all escalated requests and manage all escalations to completion.
- Maintains and protects donor demographic and financial information, sharing only as needed with HQ and Affiliate staff and volunteers.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position is to supplement the Komen Care Center and will work approximately 20 hours per week to support peak times.