Zillow Group is looking for a Rentals Support Consultant, Nationals to join our growing Rentals team. In this position, you will oversee a book of business and be the go-to person for all things support and operations. This is a chance to create a big impact on one of the fastest growing businesses at Zillow. If you are a good problem solver, successful self-starter who wants to develop a career with the nation’s largest real estate network, then look no further.
You Will Get To:
- Own a book of business consisting of national multifamily companies averaging 15 million dollars in yearly spend.
- Act as the main point of contact for sales partners and clients for all support and operational functions.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients to build trust.
- Work closely with account executives and partner success managers and help find opportunities for upselling.
- Be the number one point of contact for clients beginning at the onboarding process and throughout the entire lifecycle of advertising.
- Provide a seamless onboarding experience by building and connecting rental listings after identifying the best method for data acquisitions and quality check once live on our platforms.
- Build enhanced ad creatives across our platform and social media.
- Provide technical support to sales partners and clients and resolve any customer requests or concerns by collaborating with various departments.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In Colorado, the standard pay range for this role is $33.10 – $52.90 Hourly. This range is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
Who you are
- Possess high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can do” mindset.
- High degree of ownership and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to prioritize well between many tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a team-centric mindset.
- Focused, reliable and a responsible self-starter that can self-manage with strong critical problem-solving skills.
- Technical proficiency and a willingness to learn new systems.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- 2-3 years of account management experience, technical support or strongly similar client-facing role.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Salesforce experience is helpful but not required.
Here at Zillow – we value the experience and perspective of candidates with non-traditional backgrounds. We encourage you to apply if you have transferable skills or related experiences.Technology Used by Successful Businesses
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location.