WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage patients via our online chat-based platform
- Recommend suitable treatment plans and consider cost-effective treatment modalities, within your scope of practice
- Assist in care coordination to ensure our members are cared for in a timely manner
- Provide relevant medical and wellness education within your scope of practice
- Act as a resource for the broader care team within your scope of practice
- Create draft orders for NPs and doctors to review and approve as appropriate
- Foster loyalty among our members by contributing to the overall Forward experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An RN (BSN required) with an NLC Compact License AND 2+ years of experience.
- Available and eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We will provide assistance to get you licensed in the states in which you will practice.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and you enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- Hardworking and detail-oriented, with the ability to problem solve, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Looking to work 20+ hours per week.
- Flexible with your availability and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements.
- Someone with advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows. You should be extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
- ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
- Non-ChromeOS: Intel i3 processor or AMD Ryzen or better
- ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
- Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
- ChromeOS: no minimum
- Windows 10 or better
- Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11
Please note: An NLC Compact License is required for this position. More details here.