Your Role and Responsibilities
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research to attract both passive and active candidates. The Recruiter may manage an individual requisition load, working directly with the Hiring Manager from discovery intake to offer negotiation or form part of a sourcing team, supplying qualified candidates for requisitions managed by the IBM Talent Acquisition Partners. The Recruiter will help define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies utilizing their market knowledge. They will act as the first point of contact for candidates and will be able to sell the client’s EVP and talk knowledgeably about the company, industry and role opportunity.
- Participates in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing strategies
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
- Develops comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining.
- Drives innovative programs, events, campaigns and networking channels to build referrals and candidate pipeline
- Conducts or orchestrates projects as required including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping target companies and professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Use screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Acts as a brand ambassador to engage passive candidates and develop and retain their interest in the client’s company
- Sources, screens, and submits candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager or TABPs
- Keeps systems accurately updated as required.
- Prioritises workload based on sourcing effort required in order to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of manufacturing and/or life sciences recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO or agency role.
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office.
- Pharma/Healthcare/Life sciences preferred/ Clinical operations/research/ Research & Development/ Manufacturing/Sales
- Fluency in English
- 10% Travel Annually
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience with direct sourcing methodologies and channels