Founded in 2008 , in Tuscon, AZ BroadPath has a passion for finding better ways to help clients to develop a more comprehensive managed service solution. BroadPath’s proprietary Bhive platform visually connects the members of each home-based client team, fully unleashing the skills and motivation of the industry’s best workforce.
BroadPath is hiring remote, work from home, Call Center Quality Analysts! Quality Analysts are responsible for ensuring compliance and production standards are consistently maintained. The QA will partner with the supervisor to evaluate team members based on QA trend reporting to provide effective coaching/feedback to agents where applicable. QA’s will be expected to measure daily team performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics and benchmarks. As a work from home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a Laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera and USB Headset.
- Evaluate recorded calls to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet performance standards
- Provide timely feedback to Quality Manager, Call Center Operations, Call Center Leadership and assigned Agents
- Provide timely coaching to agents in conjunction with Supervisor to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Quality team to maintain quality standards and ensure proper evaluation methodology
- REQUIRED: Minimum of one year of recent experience as a call center QA measuring a healthcare team
- Experience measuring employee performance including coaching to call center metrics
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Previous successful work at home experience