Employer: Rethink Behavioral Health
Our team specializes in Revenue Cycle Management, as well as Enrollment and Credentialing Services. We are looking for professionals that are customer-focused and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Remote opportunities are available only in the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MO, NE, NY, NC, PA & TX
Under the direction of the Enrollment Manager, the Enrollment Specialist is responsible for the following:
Essential Duties: (but not limited to)
- Ensure strict HIPAA-compliant confidentiality with all client-related data Manage and review enrollment onboarding documentation
- Complete new client enrollment verifications
- Set up and manage providers in credentialing tracking software
- Verify NPI’s and other customer enrollment information
- Complete, submit, and follow up on credentialing requests and applications on a regular schedule that will result in faster turnaround times.
- Communicate payor enrollment and credentialing statuses as needed with Rethink team members
- Collaborate with Rethink Billing Team members to resolve claims denials that are specific to credentialing
- Document and communicate updated payor credentialing requirements externally and internally
- Escalate and communicate any at-risk customer accounts to Supervisor
- Keep customers informed and up to date regarding provider renewals, expirations, and application processes
- Monitor provider credentials and licenses to ensure timely renewals Maintain and keep up to date on all payor enrollment requirements
- Serve as enrollment and credentialing subject matter resource internally and externally
- Attend client meetings as needed and/or required
- Previous customer service and/or office experience Minimum 1 year previous credentialing experience Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude and love a good challenge
- Must also be a team player and be willing to ask questions.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Credentialing experience in behavioral health
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an office setting.
- Customer service experience would be a plus.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience using tracking and credentialing software IntelliApp, Echo OneApp, Modio, CredentialMyDoc, Cactus would be a plus
- PTO after a 90-day introductory period
- Paid Holidays with an additional (1) Floating Holiday
- Generous Health, Dental & Vision benefits package
- 401k + Matching