Starting pay $14.50/hr
Call center hours are 9:00am EST until 9:00pm EST / 7 days a week. A typical work week will be 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and will include either a Saturday or Sunday. Must have high speed Internet access.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age with at least a high school diploma or GED. At least 6 months customer service experience and or data entry is preferred.
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills in a customer service role.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Entry-level position.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.