- The Product Support Analyst is responsible for assisting Change Healthcare customers with the resolution of advanced product questions related to an industry leading Change Healthcare Solution.
- Responsible for responding to product application support questions from customers regarding the company’s software.
- Analyzes problems with software applications to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action.
- Recommends solutions to customer application questions.
- Activities include ownership of requests, research, analysis, troubleshooting and customer communication necessary to deliver appropriate resolution to customer inquiries.
- The position requires extensive interaction with Change Healthcare customers including insurance organizations, hospitals, and providers for the purpose of providing product usage or technical solutions.
- Works on advanced problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- 1+ years product applications support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines while providing quality results
- Positive proactive, customer service attitude
Preferred Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of HealthCare and IT industries. For example, industry history, key customers, competition, and regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of the interrelationship of Information Technology and Healthcare industries
- Knowledge of the Payer/Provider environment
- Understand HIPPA compliance regulations
- Detailed knowledge of software support for customer application.
- BS degree or equivalent experience