Are you interested in joining one of the nation’s leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth? Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for Primary Care E/M Coders.
This position will provide high quality primary care E/M coding. Coder will be responsible for reviewing charts and identifying appropriate ICD-10 codes. Work will be completed virtually and must be of high quality.
- Current CPC or equivalent through the AAPC or AHIMA required
- Experience utilizing an EMR system needed, EPIC is preferred
- Must have at least two years of active E/M coding experience for primary care.
- Must be able to maintain a 95% accuracy rate
- Inpatient and outpatient E/M pro-fee coding experience is required
- Coders for this role must provide thier own computer with a Windows Based Operating System (MAC is not compatible) and dual monitors