Pfizer is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant- Data Management (Contract). If you have previous administrative assistant experience. Then position maybe for you. Read below for the qualifications Pfizer is looking for to fill this position. Don’t forget your KEYWORDS!!!!!
Administrative Assistant – Data Management
- Manage a data set that impacts multiple PGS sites and Contractors to help these sites understand the data and be able to collate feedback from these sites/contractors to update information
- Will need to help sites/contractors isolate and separate out their relevant data
- Will need to work with the project manager to keep them updated
- Primarily work with a Center Project manager, interacts with contacts at multiple PGS sites and Contract Quality Leaders for the External Supply Chain Quality organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of GMP data requirements and ability to capture steps made with the data set (filtering, assigning sites, any manipulations)
- Advanced Excel expertise and experience (filtering, vlookup, use of functions) so that the data can be checked, verified, standardized and locked down (and then if it comes back it can be updated in the overarching dynamic data set)
- Basic level of technical writing to capture and record decisions and rationale
- Ability to work with other team members and support trouble shooting, help sites to verify their data, and provide some customer support
- Good organizational skills to manage the different site data sets.
- Scope of responsibility is to work with sites and their Center QO project team to resolve any issues and find solutions within the context of the project
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Pfizer on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third party payrolling partner.