Who’s behind Deel?
- We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work.
- Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
- Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality.
- Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
- A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed.
- At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere.
- Along with the quickly accelerating global talent market, Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of all things international hiring to help teams hire, manage, pay, and scale their global teams at rocket speed.
- As the market leader in international payroll and compliance, Deel’s officially raised Series D of $425 million, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the Deel team.
- Responsible for payroll taxes, including compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and will work with a 3rd party tax provider to ensure the accuracy of tax liabilities and reconcile to withholdings.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll earnings, deductions and tax withholdings.
- Set up involuntary deductions, such as levies and garnishments in Workday and verify accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare schedules to collect payroll expenses from various sources and reconcile collections to expenses.
- Maintain and reconcile other payroll liability payments including and not limited to union dues, wageworks, etc.
- Maintain, audit, and evaluate union dues process.
- Maintain, process and audit payroll.
- Reconcile subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field from an accredited institution.
- Two or more years’ payroll experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines timely and accurately.
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need