The LAC Group is seeking a Payroll Processing Coordinator. If you have previous payroll experiences please check the qualifications for this position below.
The Payroll Processing Coordinator will be responsible for processing payments, payroll (utilizing Kronos), invoices and expenses for contractors throughout the US Western region. This will be an ongoing role that will be remote.
- Process payments, payroll (utilizing Kronos) and invoices for contractors (most are union) including approving timesheets and expense reports for the US Western region.
- Communicate, answer questions and troubleshoot any related issues or inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area from an accredited university is strongly preferred.
- At least 2+ years of experience processing invoices, timesheets/payroll and expense reports. Experience with unions (especially in media, entertainment, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Kronos is required.
- Experience of SAP is required.
- Candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently with little supervision.