Your role and impact
- You will play a key role in providing support for 98point6 patients and physicians.
- As part of our Clinical Operations team, you will be assisting in the 24/7 nationwide operations of a fast-paced virtual health clinic, while ensuring services are provided in accordance with 98point6 policies and procedures, as well as regulatory requirements.
- You will be working closely with the Clinical team to ensure a positive patient experience and commitment to results.
- Deliver quality customer service that is consistent with 98point6 policies and procedures
- Assist physicians with patient support tasks such as prior authorizations, prescription refills, ordering and resulting labs, direct patient follow-up regarding care or condition and identifying needed resources
- Adapt and perform effectively in a continuously changing environment and with occasionally difficult situations
- Work closely with Clinical Operations, Clinical Research, Legal, Product and Commercial teams to provide comprehensive support to patients via externally-facing tools and resources
- Help with continuous process improvement projects to ensure support and resources for patients and physicians are met
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of new patient support workflows and product launches
- 3+ years in a fast-paced medical office setting handling a high volume of patient care and administrative work
- 1+ years of experience in a primary care or outpatient clinic setting
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Medical assistant certification required
- Self-motivated with an ability to multitask and adapt to changing business requirements
- Succinct and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail