Employer: Lemonaid Health
Lemonaid Health is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives.
Lemonaid Health comprises an entrepreneurial team of over 150 people who live each day by our 7 Guiding Principles including celebrating wow, setting a high bar, leading in innovation, and championing equality. Interested in transforming healthcare? Apply today and join our growing team of Lemons!
This position is 100% Remote and reports to the Medical Operations Manager. This is a contract role that will start in mid-December and run through the end of February, with possible extension.
What You’ll Do:
- Manually assign appointments to patients in our Patient Information Management system (PIMs).
- Quickly and efficiently validate our Doctor and Nurse Practitioners’ state licences and work schedules in order to provide a WOW experience to patients.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Collaborate with your teammates to handle daily tasks timely with a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Protect our patients’ privacy.
What You’ll Bring:
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced and confidential environment.
- You pride yourself on your organizational skills and are detail oriented: our work will be highly visible to Senior Leadership and patients.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom.
- A sense of urgency in juggling multiple priorities.
Our Interview Process: At Lemonaid Health we have a strong culture of getting on video, (we call them GOV’s), all interviews are conducted over video for a more personalized experience. Below is a rough outline of what you can expect, times are approximated.
Initial Recruiter Screen, 30 min
Medical Operations Team Panel Interview, 60 min
Why we think you’ll be excited about us: At Lemonaid Health, we strive to be the best place to work. We have ingrained a culture of giving and receiving feedback, and providing a challenging, yet fun, work environment.
Our Lemons live each day by our Guiding Principles:
Aim for “wow” in everything we do.
Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare.
Lead in innovation – act first.Communicate clearly using the correct communication medium.
Set a high bar for ourselves and each other – provide and take feedback.
Be proactive – never say “that’s just how we always do it”.
Champion equality – proactively be anti-discriminatory.