Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. US Fertility, a network of premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. We are currently seeking candidates for a full-time Operations Specialist position. The schedule is working Monday through Friday, daytime hours fully remote.
The Operations Assistant will assist the Operations Manager by processing applications for the US Fertility’s Financial Services’ products, Fertility Access programs (“FA”). The operations assistant will assist the operations manager by tracking patients who would want to or are currently enrolled in the multi-cycle FA program. The Operations Assistant will need to be a self-starter comfortable learning proprietary operations systems and operating with a sense of urgency.
How You’ll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
In general, the Operations Assistant:
- Will collect and input clinical data into computer databases
- Assists in preparing reports by collecting and summarizing information
- Maintain accurate patient accounts; to include entering patient demographic information, payments, contracts, cycle data and outcomes
- Effectively work with financial counselors at various practices throughout the country to resolve payment and or contract issues
- Reconciles monthly payments with accounting software.
- Assists with maintaining Financial Program Documents.
- Ensures receipt of signed contracts.
- Assists in preparing FA program refunds.
- Customer service skills
- Strong software skills, especially Excel and willingness and ability to learn new programs.
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, able to balance multiple priorities, and comfortable working within a fast-moving environment while driving toward solutions
- Attention to detail and time management skills are critical
- Performs complex and confidential administrative functions including developing and typing written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence. Type’s memos, and other department forms and documents.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information
- Comfortable working independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects at the request of the department leadership, which may include, updating Excel spreadsheets or other systems, and disseminating information.
- Reliability- it is an essential function of this position to report to work on time for your scheduled hours, ready for work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
What You’ll Bring:
The skills and education we need are:
- High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in process, finance and operations beneficial
- Comfortable working in a database environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid team player
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- An eye for attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, or Excel
- Passionate concern for our Purpose, Vision, and Values
More important than the best skills, however, is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement plan
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At US Fertility, we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. This is an ideal time to join our team!