***Ideal candidates would be in the Orland, FL or Chicago, IL area but this position is open remotely to work from home anywhere in the United States***
The Operations Associate is responsible for providing support related to the onboarding of candidates to both the Strategic Resourcing Recruitment and Sales teams.
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
- Complete candidate correspondence including offer letters/agreements/new hire paperwork
- Format candidate resumes for client and/or proposal submittal
- Initiate background checks and/or drug tests for candidates and follow-up on results
- Complete Employment Verification for associates/contractors
- Complete reference checks
- Distribute materials related to benefits, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions to associates
- Upload and maintain all executed candidate and/or client letters/agreements/new hire paperwork, etc. in recruit
- Book travel for candidates, as needed
- Schedule candidate interviews, as needed
- Complete Worker’s Compensation submittals for associates
- Complete Unemployment Claim submittals for associates
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational and customer service skills with high attention to detail and follow-through.
- Experience in the Staffing arena preferred
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws preferred