WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Willingness to learn, grow, and collaborate with the team and company as a whole
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of discretion, ethics, and trustworthiness
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (preferred)
- Innovative thinking and willingness to challenge existing methods where improvement is possible
- Experience in bookkeeping / financial record keeping (preferred)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel, Quickbooks Online, and G Suite (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable space to work remotely – fast computer, quality internet, camera, microphone, speakers
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
Duties and Tasks if Based in LA:
- Mail pickup at Downtown LA office twice per week
- Scan and organize mail digitally
- Record & Deposit client payments
- Collect and re-distribute company office equipment from staff in region (as needed)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation in Los Angeles is required
Duties and Tasks:
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Complete entry-level bookkeeping, including recording expenses, organizing receipts, and completing other transaction records.
- Resolve billing issues with clients and internal team members.
- Provide account access, usage reports, data analysis, and other ad hoc requests for team members.
- Support quality assurance checks of various internal and client facing reporting.
- Organize new client contracts, create invoices, and process client payments.
- Contribute to internal database maintenance, upkeep and data entry.
- Research, Order, & Distribute company-wide gifts (2-3 times per year).
- Organize company events, competitions, and special projects throughout the year.
- Facilitate company holiday, time off, and schedule variation calendars.
This is a position with a high opportunity for the right candidate to grow! Our successful office assistants have seen fast growth and promotion, both within the Accounting team and to other teams.