Tradesy is in need of Member Care Specialist to assist individuals who purchase and sell luxury fashion. See how Tradesy describes the position and the experience you must have. Check it out below:
Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe, and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica, California.
Success in this role requires you to be a Member Care expert, knowing the Tradesy policies inside and out. You will serve as a Member Care specialist helping not only the Member Care team but other departments( Product, Tech, etc) with special projects serving as an expert of Tradesy systems and Tradesy users.
- Handle a high volume of Tier 2 phone calls and emails from Tradesy Users providing the highest quality customer service
- Handle all escalated (Tier 1 and 2) calls and escalated emails
- Work with multiple departments to continuously improve and debug (QA) Tradesy.com to improve the customer experience
- Identify pain points w/ MC tools, training, knowledge, and make recommendations to Mgr.
- Use expertise to help improve the departmental knowledge base
- Serve as a domain knowledge expert for Tradesy.com
- Strong Customer de-escalation skills
- Comfortable and experienced using CRM, payment processors and bug reporting systems
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of independent on-the-spot problem solving and adapting in a flexible work environment
- Works well with a team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Remote Friendly Department