BetterUp is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to help increase member growth in BetterUp Care and improve mental fitness for all. This role is both technical and creative where you’ll execute on consumer-facing marketing initiatives to drive member activation and engagement in BetterUp Care, and build marketing operations processes and systems for scale. You’ll be joining a small-but-mighty Growth Marketing team where you’ll work with stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success to launch campaigns and strategic initiatives to evolve our craft and scale our efforts.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing.
- Schedule, build, launch, and report on consumer-facing email campaigns in Braze
- Manage outreach lists, audience segments, and campaign inputs for B2B2C campaigns
- Build and maintain scalable campaign templates, lifecycle email automation flows, and marketing attribution processes
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to optimize marketing deployment processes
- Establish regular reporting and dashboards to monitor campaign performance and growth marketing KPIs
- Support growth marketing in developing personalized, multi-channel programs and experiments across the consumer lifecycle to increase member activation, retention, engagement, and referrals
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- 2-4 years marketing operations experience
- Expertise using a marketing automation or ESP provider (Braze experience a plus)
- Proficiency with email HTML and CSS
- Experience with email segmentation, dynamic content, personalization, and campaign automation
- Experience with A/B test design, execution, and reporting
- Experience with deploying online and offline channels, including direct mail, SMS, push notifications, and webinars
- Technical experience with API triggers and data synchronization
- Experience working with a client services, customer success, or growth marketing teams
- Strong QA skills and attention to detail, and ability to build for scale and efficiency as we grow
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate cross-functionally as part of a remote team
- Creative problem solver able to apply expertise and learnings to new environments with new constraints
- Bonus: Experience working in B2B2C environments such as digital health, startup experience