GetThru is looking for List Sorter!!! Check out the description below to see what this position entails.
ThruTalk is hiring List Loaders and List Sorters to help administer the backend of the ThruTalk calling platform. These are full-time, hourly positions that will last through the November 2020 election. List Loaders/Sorters will work 40 hours per week for 8 hour shifts. Shifts start as early as 8 am Eastern and end as late as 1 am Eastern, which means schedule availability and flexibility are important.
- Verify client list details for quality assurance
- Apply client details from work request tickets to process new lists for dialer readiness
- Confirm and update data fields viewed by callers per client request
- Verify processed lists placement in our dialing system
- Maintain list usage details for future reference as needed
- Experience with ThruTalk or other Dialers
- A demonstrated interest and/or involvement in progressive politics
- Ability to learn new, complex systems and platforms that may fluctuate
- Ability to work at a rapid pace while remaining detail oriented
- High comfort level with screen-share communications
- Comfort collaborating with a fully remote team
- Commitment to asking for help and continual improvement
- Ability to work non-traditional hours that increase around key peak election cycle dates
While experience matters, we also believe that most skills can be learned, and we care as much about work ethic, creativity, determination, and cultural fit.
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the US as long as you are available for your shifts during US hours, have excellent internet, and the work gets done.
All job duties are performed on a computer and involve heavy use of our technology platforms. List loaders/sorters use their own computers for the position. A laptop or desktop computer is required and an external mouse is recommended. An external monitor is provided. Netbooks, Chromebooks, and tablets are not suitable for the position. Applicants must have fast, reliable internet.
- $18 / hour for List Loading
- $20 / hour for List Sorting
- Paid sick leave
- Vacation leave is accrued for hourly employees that are regularly scheduled 20+ hours a week, prorated for an equivalent rate of 3 weeks / year
- 100% Health / dental / vision coverage for employees, 75% for dependents
- Paid Holidays as celebrated by the company