Calix provides the cloud, software platforms, systems and services required for communications service providers to simplify their businesses, excite their subscribers and grow their value.
As part of our talent acquisition team, you are charged with finding top talent You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our recruiting process and partnering with hiring leaders to help build their teams. You are enthusiastic and driven, which allows you to develop meaning relationships. You are systems savvy and passionate about improving our recruiting process.
We are looking for a full-time Junior Recruiter with experience identifying top talent for niche positions across our sales and services organization. The ideal candidate demonstrates their expertise by sharing recruiting best practices, engaging highly skilled talent while setting time to fill expectations based on data. He/she is organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is a strong communicator.
- Partner with Hiring Leaders to develop a complete understanding of each opening.
- Manage and influence relationships with a variety of teams to ensure overall staffing objectives are met
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talent
- Identify passive candidates using intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, and our ATS
- Pipeline candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas for filling challenging positions by using knowledge of current sourcing practices and trends
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with candidates and hiring leaders throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience is required.
- Previous experience recruiting in a rapid growth high-tech environment is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Ideal candidate is highly motivated, and self-directed
- Previous experience with Workday’s ATS is a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred