It’s a great time to join AAA The Auto Club Group!
JOIN THE TEAM COMMITTED TO DRIVING YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Job Type:Full time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for handling incoming calls to the insurance call center with the ability to respond to all customer inquiries and requests with a high level of customer service.
Determine the insurance needs of the customer through the probing process and offer a proposal with the appropriate insurance coverage/protection solutions. Achieve a balance in production to meet company business and growth objectives by maintaining an appropriate mix of business. Provide professional product expertise by thoroughly explaining coverage limits, deductibles, payment options, policy language and servicing provisions. Incumbent also provides expert advice by careful review of all available products and offers the best value or solution to the Member/customer. Respond to current policyholder inquiries and requests.
Initiate lead and prospect generation from established lead management business rules to effectively manage and leverage sales opportunities including, but not limited to:
- expiration dates and subsequent follow-up to provide quote(s),
- follow up on existing mono-line accounts by mail/telephone for cross-selling,
- work campaigns to increase sales and ultimately member penetration of insurance-related products
- develop networking referrals
- develop referral relationships with other sales representatives, i.e. membership, life & health agent, etc.
- Ensure that insurance applications are submitted in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality and accuracy; with supporting documents / forms. Maintain current carrier information to ensure compliance with carriers’ underwriting guidelines, and binding authority to reduce E & O exposures.
- Responsible for the sales of credit cards, memberships, and other products deemed vital by executives.
- Agent and leader develop annual performance plans to support Club initiatives. Actively participate in the ongoing progress reviews by monitoring results and looking for continuous improvement opportunities. Perform other duties as necessary.
- Meet and/or exceed sales, membership, and other production requirements
II. Required Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent. Insurance industry training programs a plus
- Must attain appropriate State Property & Casualty insurance sales license within 60 days
- Ability to attain and maintain state license for membership sales as required
- Demonstrated sales and marketing success
- Experience in computer quoting software and e-mail applications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Goal oriented and self-motivated to help members/customers and prospects achieve and maintain their financial goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation ability.
- Solid selling and sales process skills
- Ability to build a strong customer base.
- Must be organized with ability to manage time wisely.
- Ability to navigate MS Office applications (Word, Excel,)
III. Preferred Qualifications
- At least 2 years of Call Center Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Sales, Marketing or a related field
IV. Work Environment
This is a remote call center position. Call Center employees work remote full-time. An exception to this would be in the case of connectivity or service level issues, in which employees would be required to report temporarily to a designated ACG facility (if located <50 miles from an office) until connectivity or service levels are restored.
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life’s journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you’ll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 13+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.