If you are ready for a challenge and have a strong sales background, we want you to join the Caring team! We are offering full-time Family Advisor positions matching interested consumers with the most widely known and respected senior care communities in America. Our average Family Advisor earns $55,000 – $75,000 annually including uncapped monthly bonuses, with top advisors earning over $100,000 per year. Advisors work from home from across the United States and receive paid remote training along with full PTO and benefits.
Family Advisors guide consumers through our proven senior care sales advisement process. Advisors assess each care recipient’s health, budget, and location requirements over the phone, then refer them to an ideal mix of senior living communities and complimentary services. This is a sales position, and our best Family Advisors thrive in a competitive atmosphere where they maximize the number of consumers they refer to communities each month.
We assist families at no charge because senior living communities pay us a fee when our referrals move into their community. While we do not close sales over the phone, our Family Advisors do sell consumers on taking action, so strong sales and closing skills are a must. Success as a Family Advisor comes from integrating strong sales skills, consistently following a proven process, and addressing sensitive situations with compassion while also delivering results.
The Ideal Applicant:
- Previous experience meeting sales quotas in a metrics-driven environment, preferably via telephone sales.
- Can work a predetermined, 40-hour/week schedule, at least one weekend day per week and holidays.
- Able to speak with 30-40+ families per day that are motivated to find care for their loved ones without losing passion or energy.
- Effectively balances the concerns of both consumers and communities to leave all parties with a positive opinion of the Caring brand.
- Actively listens, assesses information quickly, and problem solves to overcome obstacles in closing the sales call.
- Is highly organized and can manage their time effectively in a fully remote environment; balancing adding new volume to their pipeline while also converting their existing pipeline at a high rate.
- Seeks and accepts direction from management on daily performance metrics, sales conversion success and process improvement.
- Is highly computer literate and can enter information into a CRM while also actively listening.
- Has a dedicated workspace at home that is quiet and conducive to call work, and reliable broadband, hard-wired Internet connection.
- Can pass a background check and is eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
- Variable compensation based on performance – we target average total compensation (base plus commissions) of $55,000 – 75,000 annually, with top performers earning above $100,000
- Competitive benefits package – medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, HSA, etc.
- 3.5 weeks of paid time off (PTO) in your first year all while working from home, plus additional paid time off for caregiving, volunteering, parental leave, sick leave, etc.
- All marketing and new volume is managed by the company – no cold calling required.
- Paid training and all computer equipment needed for the position is provided.
- Advancement opportunities including sales management, community partner sales and management, and operations roles available with strong performance in the Family Advisor role.