Live Person is seeking a Digital Banking Operations Manager. Check out the requirements and apply below.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join an outstanding team in a fast-paced, high-growth business unit.
What you will be doing…
- Serve as the primary point of contact for vendors; communicate, triage, and manage open tickets to resolution, ensuring vendors meet SLAs.
- Provide input and advice as a subject matter expert across a number of topics including: General Banking/Payments, Digital and Online Banking, ACH Processing, and Card Operations (including disputes, chargebacks and fraud monitoring).
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Expertise in designing, implementing and managing all facets of banking operations systems.
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are compliant with various legal and banking regulations and are well documented / implemented across the organization.
This person must have…
- 3+ years of professional experience in Banking Operations and/or Financial services.
- Excellent communication skills; you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and multitask with excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office, G-Suite, etc.)
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Expertise across payment and banking operations including: ACH, transactional banking (Card Disputes & Payment Investigations), insolvencies, consumer complaints, account closures, reconciliation, reporting or other Banking Operations functions.
Nice to have…
- One or more of the following accreditations is preferred: AAP, APRP and NCP.
- Experience working for a software, SaaS, financial services/banking, or technology company
- Detailed knowledge of FRB, NACHA rules and VISA or MasterCard Debit/ATM operations.
Our culture is built on individuals who…
- Embody teamwork, maintain open communication, strive for excellence in service, and possess unwavering integrity and individual accountability
- Able to articulate and simplify complex concepts to internal and external parties
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and intrinsically curious
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Compassionate and self-aware
- Data driven with a passion for technology (e.g. you’re familiar with how apps work)
- Cross-functional, detail oriented, organized, and process driven