In this role, you will:
- Guide customers through learning to use Knack and help them with troubleshooting issues through email and our in-app messenger.
- Handle weekend emergencies and urgent issues by assisting on-call team members with information gathering and troubleshooting while keeping impacted customers updated on the issue and its resolution.
- Speed up the resolution of issues by gathering information, reproducing issues, and recognizing patterns so we’re ready to tackle them as soon as the team is back online.
- Improve our product by gathering customer feedback and, over time, recognizing patterns and areas where customers are struggling.
- Advocate for our customers and work with our product team to help them understand what changes should be prioritized.
- Help improve our knowledge base and other support materials by recommending updates to existing content and making suggestions for new support content.
- Contribute to our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base, and making suggestions for improving processes.
- Be the face of the company. Our customers interact with our Success team more than any other team in our company. When our customers think of Knack, they will think of the experiences they have with you.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Patient, empathetic, and enjoys working with customers. You don’t just want to resolve an issue. You get a kick out of making a customer’s day better and putting them at ease.
- Experienced in customer support. You’ve been in the trenches and understand both the incredible value that customer support provides and the work that it takes to give customers a great experience.
- Comfortable working independently and finding answers without always having the option to ask someone. You’ll be the only person working on Saturday and Sunday, so you’ll be on your own two out of the five days you work (for now – we’re hoping to hire more than one Weekend Support Specialist).
- Comfortable with complexity. Knack is a big product that can deliver real value in multiple ways, sometimes with creative approaches. You aren’t afraid to dig deep into a big technical product.
- Excellent at written communication. You can break down complex topics into easy-to-follow guidance while being friendly and professional.
- Experienced in fast-paced, high stress situations. Being alone two days a week means handling an occasional emergency. You can see to the heart of the issue and get resolution quickly while helping ease the customer’s concerns.
- Hungry for meaningful work, and space to do it. Knack is a complex product in a complex space and the work is extremely challenging – but also deeply rewarding. Knack makes a major impact in the work of thousands of companies and organizations.