As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the first point of contact from Grammarly customers. Knowing our product offerings inside and out, you will become a product expert and will take ownership of finding improved ways to deliver exceptional customer service and refine Customer Support solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Respond to a wide range of customer inquiries via Zendesk.
- Work closely with your Support Lead to meet ticket volume and quality requirements.
- Identify and escalate user issues, ensuring the information is shared appropriately with internal teams.
- Identify gaps in our internal knowledge base and suggest relevant improvements.
- Create individual OKRs and contribute toward team-wide OKRs to help us meet our goals.
Curious about what you’ll focus on first?
- Within the first 30 days, you will get familiar with the product, support tools, workflows, and all user interaction types.
- By month three, you will autonomously troubleshoot a variety of low- and medium-complexity cases.
- By month six, you will contribute to the team’s OKRs by demonstrating high standards in speed and quality of solving all user interaction types.
- By the end of year one, you will help boost team efficiency by improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Genuinely likes to help others and demonstrates an understanding of what good customer support entails.
- Has very strong writing skills.
- Is a good communicator with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
- Has customer service experience and familiarity with tools like Zendesk and Jira. (This is not required but is a plus!)