Job ID: BH403603
Category: Customer Support
They will be responsible for all aspects of system returns completing a variety of transactions.
- Process CoolSculpting/CoolTone system returns.
- Serve as liaison between 3rd party shipping company, sales, and the customer.
- Utilize SAP/CRM to create return transactions and credit/debit memos.
- Investigate, move or align Serial Numbers.
- Partner with receiving team to ensure all systems received and transactions are correct.
- Handle calls/requests providing exceptional customer service within service levels.
- Process orders from direct customers and/or company Sales Representatives
- Manage North America queue inbox for all cases.
- Maintain SFDC to contain updated customer and field personnel information.
- Escalate to Supervisor/Lead inquires to identify and resolve concerns/issues in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional phone etiquette and good listening skills
- Takes initiative and makes decisions.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and independently.
- Learns and adapts to new technologies and changing processes.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Critical Thinking – Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
- Communicate effectively with employees and internal/external contacts.