ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work every day. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Do you love eBooks? This opportunity is for you!
You will be handling chats and tickets for one of the biggest eBook providers on the market.
Project Hours: 24/7, 365
Especially Seeking Availability: Most shifts will be Monday-Sunday, 9 am – 5 pm PST
Hourly Rate: To be discussed in the interview phase
Commitment: 20 hours per week / 9 weeks
Orientation Start Date
Start date: 12/27, we will be processing six classes for orientation. Dates and times will vary per class. All orientation will be completed by 01/10. The general structure for orientation is:
- Day 1 (Group session) – 5 hours max
- Day 2 (Group session) – 5 hours max
- Day 3 (Group session) – 5 hours max
- Shadowing (1-2-1) – 2 hours
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- Zendesk experience (not a must but a plus).
- Experience with a ticketing system, inbound ticket/email, and chat support.
- The ability to multitask in multiple browsers and browser tabs, while handling customer communications.
- Experience with computers/devices (Mac, PC, iOS, Chromebook, Kindle Fire, and Android) and applications.
- Experience in providing Tier 1 level tech support.
- The ability to walk people through the process of navigating a mobile app/website, and downloading/installing an application.
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem-solving issues for web and mobile apps, using a very large Knowledge Base.
- A professional demeanour.
- A strong ability to show empathy and be apologetic when necessary.
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
Computer Specification Needed: 8 GB RAM needed for Zendesk usage