he Customer Service Representative will be the primary contact for our players of our popular Match-3 games Cookie Crush and Garden Tales. The Customer Service Representative will have the important role of bridging the gap between customer and product. This involves not only assisting players with any issues they may be experiencing in the Match-3 games on Facebook but also acting as their voice internally, ensuring that their feedback and desires are communicated to the team as a whole.
This position is perfect for someone looking to break into the gaming industry and start growing their career! The ideal candidate should be outgoing, energetic, passionate about Match 3 games, and driven to provide amazing customer support experiences.
This is a full REMOTE position but Eastern Time Zone required.
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada, GA, FL, OH, NC, SC, WV, VA, PA, DC, CT, NJ, NY, RI, NH, ME, MD, DE, VT
- Communicating in real-time with app users via email and social media, including managing multiple simultaneous interactions;
- Providing timely solutions by asking users the right questions, and quickly analyzing situations on a case-by-case basis;
- Actively moderating and posting engaging content within our game communities (e.g. Facebook Pages), including managing and answering users’ questions and comments;
- Promptly responding to app reviews and managing product feedback, complaints, and concerns;
- Identifying, tracking, and prioritizing frequently recurring or urgent issues to be followed up on by the production team;
- Assisting with marketing and online community-building events/projects, as necessary;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English (Fluency in other languages is an advantage);
- Proven ability to provide excellent and personalized customer support;
- Ability to work independently and resourcefully without constant supervision;
- Interest within the gaming industry, particularly in match3 and puzzle games;
- Knowledgeable with social media and online engagement platforms;
- Constantly strive to find opportunities to improve processes and drive personal growth;
- Experience troubleshooting games and technology an advantage;
- Good working knowledge with spreadsheets (Excel or Google sheets) is another advantage;