This REMOTE position is responsible for receiving inbound calls and placing outbound calls as necessary to answer / resolve customer inquiries. Responds to emails and other forms of communication as needed. Listens and accurately records customer information documenting concerns in our Salesforce database. Relays in-depth product knowledge and resolves most customer inquiries in a timely manner utilizing all resources available.
- Maintains schedule adherence and communicates time off needs in advance to avoid customer delays and negative call handling metrics.
- Provides excellent customer service using proper tone, voice inflection, call control and empathy, while expressing information clearly and concisely.
- Answers telephone inquiries utilizing the Five9 phone system escalating calls appropriately as may be needed.
- Places outbound calls as necessary to resolve issues and returns calls promptly.
- Using SAP and LL Website; independently and accurately answers all inquiries regarding; order status and delivery status.
- Responds to external (Live Person) and internal email inquiries in a timely manner using proper spelling and grammar.
- Keeps knowledge current in regard to product line and installation technique.
- Accurately record customer inquiries into Salesforce completing all required fields properly noting records accessed including notes, documents, requests, conversations, special needs.
- Accurately complete all paperwork on a daily basis.
- Maintains confidentiality for company information with customers / vendors, excels in using good judgment when discussing product and company related matters.
- Our customer service center is open seven days per week 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Monday – Saturday and 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Sunday EST
- Will assist in all other Call Center Operations and special projects as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned by members of the department’s management team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Database Management, Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet savvy.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly in English.
- Ability to multi-task and effective handle a fast paced environment.
- Ability to present information to customers, clients, and other members of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Fully understand how to calculate square footage and linear foot measurements.
- Ability to calculate rate, ratio and percentages.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and one to two years of work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous call center experience a plus.
Just Picture It! A career at LL Flooring! At LL Flooring, our vision is to become customers’ first choice in hard surface flooring by providing the best experience from start to finish. Your contributions as a LL Flooring teammate will leave a lasting impression with our customer as they find FLOOR LOVE. With over 437 stores nationwide and two distribution centers, the career opportunities at LL Flooring are endless. If you’re customer obsessed, seize the opportunity, and apply today!