What will you do:
Through inbound calls, you will be responsible for building relationships, educating our customers on their retirement plans, and responding to customer inquiries on Retirement Products and Plans such as 401(k), 403(b), 457, 401(a). Our focus is on delivering an outstanding experience for our customers through retirement financial advice and mentorship as we simply and efficiently explain product features and annuity plan concepts to customers, agents, and beneficiaries. Don’t know anything about retirement? We’ll teach you everything you’ll need to know.
How we help you achieve this:
- Up to eight weeks of Paid Training preparing you to be successful in your job. Learning about Retirement Products (401(k), 403(b), 457, 401(a)) – a foundation for career growth.
- Monthly 1:1 coaching sessions with your manager and team lead, team huddles, and time at the start of your shift to prep for the day
- Learning and development opportunities through continuous training and investments in YOU. Grow and advance your career at Voya through intentional career paths as part of our Destination You career path program
What will your day look like:
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better. Assisting our customers with plan design inquiries, balance transfers, overall account information, loan requests, and loan payments.
- Greet customers with awesomeness; building a sense of trust and confidence to help serve their needs and help them reach their retirement goals
- You will bring your authentic self to work.
- Strive for first call resolution, and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Asking as many questions as you need to understanding the customers’ needs and priorities, and problem-solving in a metric-driven environment
- Perform multiple tasks/navigate multiple systems simultaneously to service the customer’s account or troubleshoot their questions and issues
- See an opportunity, you will not be shy about letting us know how we can improve and streamline our business processes. Your voice matters at Voya.
- Amazing team-player attitude with a commitment to excellent attendance and quality work. We love to see you at work and miss when you are not there
Knowledge and Experience:
- College Degree and 1+ years of customer service experience
- Or, in lieu of a degree, 3+ years of customer service experience
- Experience in the Financial Service industry is a bonus but not required
- Care about customers! Has the ability to engage with customers, build rapport, share and inform, and handle objections as they come up
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, and navigating multiple systems preferred
- Strong learning agility; flexible and adaptable to learning new things and then apply that learning to perform successfully in the role in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Availability to work any shift within the Monday through Friday operating hours of 7:45 am – 10 pm
- Bi-Lingual opportunities, with a $3,000 pay differential. Let us know if you are Bi-Lingual
What we offer you:
- At Voya, we pay competitive base salaries based on experience and reward performance with a monthly incentive program
- Bi-Lingual opportunities, with a pay differential, are available upon the completion and passing of a 2 part assessment
- Generous paid time off upon hire. 20 days PTO, 9 paid holidays, choose your own Diversity Day, and 40 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Retirement savings- 401(k) Matching and Pension Plan
- Paid Training, and Full Benefits with no waiting period; Monday – Friday Only, Referral bonuses, Performance Incentives
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). We have eight ERGs that play an important role in welcoming and educating our workforce as well as being a vital resource to help advance the business. The ERGs frequently co-sponsor diversity-related educational events across our system in conjunction with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.