Have you taken the Contact Tracing Certification and in need of a position. Well Pepsico is hiring for contact tracing representatives. Please check out the requirements below.
$24.00 per hourSeasonal/6 month contract -Â no guarantee of conversion after 6 months
48+ hours per week with opportunity for OT
$24/hr/ No Benefits due to contract role
Weekend work requiredThe individuals will mostly work M-F 8am-6pm EST -This can be flexed as demands change and sometimes they address cases over the weekend.Â Job Responsibilities
* Interact with employees (frontline and managers) via phone, e-mail and Zoom in response to COVID related leaves per tracing and return to work protocols.
* Conduct intake interviews with employees, communicate with key stakeholders, and perform trace protocols related to COVID-19.
* Gather, summarize and report on COVID-19 related issues and leaves.
* Follow documented protocols and processes to deliver world class customer service and first call resolution.
* Ability to perform on-call duties for weekends/evenings.
* Ability to understand and follow information security protocols and handle sensitive data.Qualifications and Requirements: * High School Diploma/GED or greater * Minimum 3-5 years of experience with issue resolution/customer service/administrative support * Strong proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams, etc) * Availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime to meet business needs (on-call basis).Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.