Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Contact Center Priority Banking Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations of the Priority Banking team.
- Plans, organizes and acts on contact center initiatives
- Supervises a team responsible for supporting the top 10% of Regions customer base
- Manages attrition and headcount through effective recruiting and interviewing techniques
- Interprets scorecard tracking and data analytics to drive team and individual performance
- Ensures that team achieves or exceeds established performance targets
- Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates workflow to meet operational requirements, performance monitoring standards, and to identify continuous improvement
- Responsible for the daily application of organizational policies and procedures that drive performance and promote the Contact Center culture
- Performs general management duties including onboarding, performance appraisals, promotions, and terminations
- Takes responsibility for developing quality assurance processes and auditing procedures
- Collaborates with senior management to develop long-term goals and objectives, including projects and necessary improvements
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to https://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org for more information.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five (5) years of experience in customer service/sales environment
- One (1) year of supervisory/management experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of the contact center
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to recognize and develop high potential talent
- Ability to recruit, retain and motivate associates through management techniques and associate engagement
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others to drive both individual and team results
Two (2) years of contact center experience
Monday-Friday 12pm-9pm CST
Must also be flexible to work alternate shifts as needed that may include weekends and some holidays.
Position TypeFull time
Pay ranges are job specific and are provided as a point-of-market reference for compensation decisions. Other factors which directly impact pay for individual associates include: experience, skills, knowledge, contribution, job location and, most importantly, performance in the job role. As these factors vary by individuals, pay will also vary among individual associates within the same job.
The target information listed below is based on the Metropolitan Statistical Area Market Range for where the position is located and level of the position.
Job Range Target:
Incentive Pay Plans:This role is eligible to participate in a formulaic incentive plan. Employees have the potential to earn incentives based on performance against defined metrics and goals.
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for benefits-eligible associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.