As the Communications and Support Specialist reporting to the SVP, Chief of Staff & Community, you will be responsible for ensuring communications and projects within the Office of the CEO team are running smoothly and on time. The mission of this team is to deliver world-class execution of Gainsight’s strategy and scale the Office of the CEO – all while accelerating our human-first movement and community. We’re chartered with executing Gainsight’s operating rhythm – turning our strategy into action while ensuring teammates are aligned.
What You’ll Do
- Copywrite key business communications and create and maintain internal and external collateral (talking points, presentations, online content, and other writing projects as needed)
- Proofread drafts of correspondence for correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Design and deliver high quality Google Slides content
- Develop, modify, and track progress of project plans to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide support as needed to the CEO to drive scalability and impact efforts
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience
- 1+ year of communications experience
- 1+ year managing projects cross collaboratively
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- A strong grasp of grammar and attention to detail
- Proven track record of successful program or project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact independently with all levels of management and non-management
- Ability to handle difficult conversations offering multiple solutions to problems, make knowledgeable tradeoffs between deliverables always progressing the advancement of projects
- Ability to align with cross-functional stakeholders internally and externally and at varying altitudes
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.