Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!
Come join our Insights team
Our Insights team is committed to driving the analytics and data analysis that enables new insights, frameworks, market trends, and strategic recommendations for our clients.
What you will do
As a Client Insights Analyst at Karat, you will formulate and test hypotheses leveraging our vast trove of interviewing data. Gathering and analyzing market trends, you will develop and deliver frameworks in order to make recommendations to key partners and leadership.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Leverage performance data within Karat’s internal systems and company expertise in the technical recruiting realm to draw out insights for clients.
- Drive innovation in dashboard offerings that help internal stakeholders meet client business needs.
- Translate insights into actionable, measurable recommendations for client performance improvement, particularly in the area of technical talent recruitment.
The experience you will bring
- 1+ years of experience in analytics/research analytics or management consulting roles
- Bachelor’s degree in a research-intensive field preferred
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL, and/or R; Python a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people at different levels in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, receiving feedback and actioning it