If you are looking for a remote position in the healthcare arena check out iRhythm they are looking for a full time Claims Integrity Specialist. Check out the requirements below.
their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced Claims Integrity Specialist that can work Remotely. Our work environment is fast-paced with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Ability to work 8:00-5:00 Pacific Time. This translates to 9:00-6:00 Mountain Time, 10:00-7:00 Central Time or 11:00-8:00 Eastern Time.
- Perform claims integrity on registrations
- Researches and identifies all missing insurance information for the member
- Verifies patient/claimant information, the payer network, in- or out-of-network status, researches any/all information to determine active policy
- Contacts accounts and patients to obtain corrected insurance information
- Administrative tasks include: tending to email, overnight shipping, fax, copy, scan, file, office supplies, general correspondence to ensure efficient follow up correspondence & operations.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient data and medical records in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Comfortable and capable utilizing various communication tools including IM and video conferencing to enable virtual work collaboration
- Maintain consistent work presence and impact during normal business hours, and be available for ad hoc check-in’s with managers and/or team leads.
- Deliver on challenging work objectives, including meeting daily, weekly and/or monthly productivity metrics.
- Produce high quality, high volume work by leveraging self-motivation and initiative in a remote work environment.
- Assist and cross train in other departments as business needs dictate and during critical times.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in healthcare preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience with health insurance claims
- 2+ years of experience providing patient communication, researching, and documenting patient insurance information
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a focus on assisting patients in a healthcare environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management systems, and Provider Engagement Portals required. Salesforce experience highly desired
- Possess a secure work area conforming to HIPAA guidelines.
- Self-awareness to find creative solutions to remote challenges.
- Resourcefulness and high levels of emotional intelligence to identify obstacles and collaborate with others to discuss potential solutions.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt