Escoffier School of Culinary Arts is looking for a Career Services Coordinator. Please check below for the requirements of the position.
The Career Services Assistant is responsible for verifying, approving and processing all Career Services student, externship and employer documents. The Career Services Assistant will also review all paperwork and follow process workflow to ensure there are no compliance discrepancies and will encourage students to complete all program requirements enabling the student to secure work in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTITES
• Verify, approve and process all Career Services student, externship and employer documents.
• Reviews all paperwork and follow process workflow ensuring zero compliance discrepancies.
• Oversees that all documentation has been signed, scanned and filed in appropriate systems.Technology Used by Successful Businesses
• Assists in student searching for open opportunities for externship.
• Encourages students to complete all program requirements and secure work in the industry through multiple types of outreach.
• Track and contact assigned cohorts of students to inspire and motivate to maintain turning weekly documentation and participate in Moodle classroom.Technology Used by Successful Businesses
• Provide clerical and project support to Career Services Representatives as needed.
• Other duties as required or assigned.Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent, Associates preferred.
• Knowledge of the educational environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Communication Skills
• Detail Oriented
• Time-Management Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Coachability: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement
• Ethics: Has personal and professional ethics and fosters a diverse and respectful workplace.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to interface with staff and external relationships in a professional manner, including a demonstrated commitment to customer service.
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business equipment. Siting for long periods of time; up to 8 hours of computer and/or phone work daily.
Majority of work is performed in a general office environment. This position is a full-time Remote/Home Based position