Escoffier School of Culinary Arts is looking for a Career Services Coordinator. Please check below for the requirements of the position.
The Career Services Assistant is responsible for verifying, approving and processing all Career Services student, externship and employer documents. The Career Services Assistant will also review all paperwork and follow process workflow to ensure there are no compliance discrepancies and will encourage students to complete all program requirements enabling the student to secure work in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTITES
• Verify, approve and process all Career Services student, externship and employer documents.
• Reviews all paperwork and follow process workflow ensuring zero compliance discrepancies.
• Oversees that all documentation has been signed, scanned and filed in appropriate systems.
• Assists in student searching for open opportunities for externship.
• Encourages students to complete all program requirements and secure work in the industry through multiple types of outreach.
• Track and contact assigned cohorts of students to inspire and motivate to maintain turning weekly documentation and participate in Moodle classroom.
• Provide clerical and project support to Career Services Representatives as needed.
• Other duties as required or assigned.Requirements