Valvoline is looking for a full-time remote call center representative. Due to their growth they are looking for multiple representatives. Check out what their website says about the position below.
Due to growth, we have multiple openings supporting our award-winning call center! If you have customer service experience in retail, restaurant, business-to-business, etc. environments with a stable job history OR if you are a recent college graduate that likes interacting with people, we want to talk to you!
Our openings are 12 – 9pm, 1 – 10pm, and 2 – 11pm and require working on the weekends (with 2 days off during the week).
We offer the following:
- Pay starting at $15.38/hr.
- $1,000 retention bonus*
- Incentive opportunity*
- Paid training
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 8% company match on 401(k) if you contribute 4%
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Employee Discounts
- A fun work environment
- Advancement opportunity and much more!
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
In the role, you would be responsible for:Technology Used by Successful Businesses
- Delivering world class customer service to customers with issues and inquiries via phone
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling customer inquiries
- Using proprietary software programs to track calls
- Utilizing research skills to troubleshoot customer issues
- Providing proactive communication to internal and external customers
- Maintaining productive relationship with peers through positive team work
- Working with customers to identify automotive maintenance needs
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience in retail, restaurant, fast food, or call center
- AS or BS degree a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team oriented
- Flexibility to work late shift and weekends
- Excellent verbal skills