Employer: UnitedHealth Group
- Review open AR and prioritize patient collection activities
- Be consistently available for inbound member calls.
- Work with offshore partners to ensure that accounts are being resolved within the designated standard
- Assure that timely and accurate follow up activity is performed on all delinquent accounts (includes outbound member calls)
- Review and document key accounts.
- Identify issues/trends and escalate to Lead / Manager when assistance is needed.
- Provide exceptional Customer service to internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Regulatory / Payer Guidelines and policies & procedures.
- Complete member AR review / correction requests submitted by other departments within established turn around times
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Minimum one year experience working with pharmacy and/or medical claim AR
- Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft office, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to read and interpret EOBs (remittance advice)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Infusion/HIT Pharmacy experience
- Knowledge of NDC, ICD-10, and HIPAA
- Knowledge of collection activities allowed and/or prohibited by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act