Openly is seeing an Agent Relationship Specialist please read below for details regarding this position.
About this role:
Openly is looking for an Agent Relationship Specialist as Openly expands its Agent Experience team.This role will play a critical role in ensuring both customers and agency partners remain highly engaged Openly supporters. We are rethinking the customer experience and are looking for someone who wants to be at the forefront of this change! The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is energized and excited about working as part of the early stages of an insurtech startup company. This candidate will also really enjoy problem-solving and working with a variety of internal teams while being able to put themselves in someone else’s shoes during challenging situations. Opportunities to join a team like this don’t come up often, so if this sounds right up your alley, then keep reading and join our ever growing team!
More details on the role:
- Ensure agents continue to view Openly as a best-in-class homeowner insurance provider by addressing business questions timely, accurately and with empathy.
- Quickly identify underwriting and technology questions that need to be escalated and transition these to the appropriate team.
- Be adept and effective at communicating with agents across all communication mediums Openly offers; web chat, email and phone.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Openly product offerings and have the ability to educate customers when contacted.
- Problem solve and address complex, nuanced customer scenarios.
- Accurately process customer endorsement and policy change requests.
- Represent the customer when identifying internal process improvement opportunities to the rest of the Openly team.
- Partner with the marketing team to identify new potential agencies that could partner with Openly and initiate appointment discussions.
- Support the marketing team with the agent appointment process.
- Partner with the marketing team to improve agency penetration with marketing support.
Overall Operational Support:
- Enhance the customer and agent experience by ensuring billing accuracy and execution on a regular basis.
- Partner with the Product team to complete home inspection reviews and scheduled item appraisal reviews to ensure coverage accuracy.
Who the ideal candidate is:
- Someone who really enjoys helping people solve problems quickly and creatively, exhibits natural empathy and strong communication and listening skills.
- Someone with strong intellectual curiosity and creative problem-solving skills.
- Someone who is eager to learn and develop new skills and is very comfortable adapting to the ever-changing environment.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating with all functions and departments within Openly.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, ever evolving environment – we are a startup, so we will experiment with our processes and tools regularly!
- Someone who is self-motivated and can work autonomously with limited direction.
- Someone with good time management and prioritization skills
- Someone who is interested in learning all aspects of the insurance industry and how a startup operates.
- Insurance experience is a plus, but not required. The ability to obtain a MA property & casualty producers license within the first four weeks is a requirement.
- Extra points for someone who has Spanish language skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity in a fast-growing startup
- Competitive benefits packages include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401(k) company contributions, flexible spending accounts and monthly remote stipend
- Fun, high-energy startup environment, remote workforce even before COVID-19
- Flexible PTO
- Training, coaching and development with an eye towards upward growth and mobility within roles at a new, growing insurtech firm