Employer: UnitedHealth Group
- Review provider invoices: match invoices to LHI orders, check amount billed versus contracted rates, review status of orders invoiced, print provider fee schedules, and investigate balance forwards or aged invoices
- Approval of provider invoices: provider information and billed versus contracted rates are verified, and approved provider invoices are submitted for payment
- Provider payments are monitored by the Accounts Payable Supervisor through various reports
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years related accounting experience or equivalent combination of education, experience, and applicable military experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Knowledge of accounting and accounts payable procedures and practices
- Associate degree in Accounting related field
- National Career Readiness Certificate